today the DME Server version 5.0 SP1 has been released.
Here is an overview of the new features and bugfixes
- JBOSS security updates (build 6.4.18)
- Java 8 update 162
- Problems with setting the Out of Office / Absence agent for IBM Domino have been fixed
- MSG attachments with special characters in the file name are now synchronized (>, <, |, :, *, “, /, ?, \)
- It is now possible to import multiple S/MIME certificates at once
- When uploading S/MIME certificates, the system checks that a private key password has been entered.
- Spaces in CA CRL/OCSP URLs are supported.
- The DME 5.0 SP1 server will only work with the current DME client (>5.0.4) due to the new synchronization mechanisms.
- Upgrading to DME 5.0 (SP1) is only possible with a current license that is valid longer than November 1, 2017.
DME 5.0.5 for iOS und Android
- New Client setting “Confirm before sending” for sending e-mails
- New progress indicator for communication between server and Client
- 7-day weekly view on iPad and Android devices in landscape mode
- iPhone X screen layout and FaceID support
- Various other GUI and bug fixes